Clarity PPM is a single platform built to manage your entire innovation life cycle – from concept to cash. Clarity Project and Portfolio Management lets you collect and prioritize, plan and execute IT projects, product developments and service offerings through a modern user experience, where anyone can spin up work in minutes. Deliver ahead of schedule and under budget with enterprise-caliber project portfolio management, demand management, resource management, and financial management connected to your favorite business intelligence app. Available as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), on premises and partner hosted.
Are you ready for Clarity PPM? As a CA Technologies Focus Partner, WinMill Software can provide the best pricing on the market. Call us today for a quote!
What's New in Clarity PPM
Clarity PPM is the most powerful and popular Project and Portfolio Management solution on the planet. With version 15.6, CA has made a great product even better. Key features include:
- Expanded Demand Management in the Modern UX: The ability to view, edit and add Ideas as well as import, link and sync Ideas into your roadmaps.
- Budgets in the Modern UX: Includes the ability to submit cost plans for budget approval; edit, approve or reject submitted plans; and view budget vs forecast numbers in an attractive spreadsheet style format.
- Continued Evolution of Roadmapping: The ability to associate and/or secure your roadmaps based on OBS hierarchies as well as the ability to sync your custom investment attributes into roadmap items.
- Improvements to Modern UX Timesheet: Includes the ability to search for work by Task or Investment ID.
- Enhanced Business Intelligence: Introduction of a new out-of-the-box Trending report, inclusion of Custom Investment Types in the data warehouse (DWH), and a new DWH dashboard to more easily monitor the DWH loading jobs, along with other assorted DWH improvements.
- Other Good Stuff: Includes the ability to export selected modern UX grid views in CSV format, introduction of a new Classic UX theme to make that experience similar to the modern UX, and a series of key changes to Open Workbench related to its use with Windows 10.
- But don't just take our word for it. Call us today for a demo, and to plan your upgrade.
For full details on the latest Clarity PPM Release Notes (15.6), click below